- Outside IR35 – Can be paid into a Ltd company
- Location: Kent (cross-site)
- Skillset: Obstetrics, Gynaecology, General Medicine
- PgCert in Ultrasound
- DQASS Number
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years clinical NHS experience
- Rights to work in the UK – Sponsorship is not provided
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
• Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
• The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• CPD annual contribution
We’re currently on the lookout for sonographers who can assist with the running of our ongoing service in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years clinical NHS experience, a DQASS number and HCPC registration, along with the ability to work swiftly while maintaining the highest standard of patient care. The lists are mainly Obs focused however, there will occasionally be the requirement to run both Gen/Med or Gynae lists.
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!