We are looking to recruit highly skilled band 6 radiographers who can offer flexibility and commitment to our services. This will be on a fulltime, ongoing, locum contract spread across 37.5hours a 5-day week.
We are very flexible and will happily consider any applicants who can complete 34.5 hours a week across 3 long days (11.5hour shifts).
- Undertaking general radiographic duties
- Work flexibly including, early mornings, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- To work flexibly in order to cover annual leave and sickness absence, working additional sessions if required.
- To be familiar with the principles of clinical governance and to strive to maintain and improve the quality of patient care, showing courtesy and consideration at all times.
- To ensure that all staff in the area has an understanding of the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to ensure that patient information is stored and retrieved accurately.
- To be familiar with Health and Safety policies and to ensure a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- To be familiar with and comply with all appropriate Trust and Radiology Directorate Policies, Procedures and Practices.
- To ensure all equipment is used safely and in accordance with operating instructions
- To promptly report any equipment failures to the Department Superintendent
All applicants must meet the following requirements…
- Degree in diagnostic radiography
- Valid HCPC registration
- 1 years clinical NHS experience practicing radiography
- Right to work in the UK (sponsorship not provided)
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on email@example.com or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!