Locum Band 6 Acute Orthopaedic Physiotherapist West London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum Physiotherapist to join a leading teaching hospital, based in West London. They are seeking a qualified Physiotherapist with previous NHS experience.
•3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
•Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
•The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
– HCPC registered Physiotherapist
– Recent experience working with acute orthopaedic in-patients (trauma & elective) and general surgical and medical patients.
– Strong acute hospital clinical experience (including respiratory, in-patient moving & handling and discharge planning skills)
– Experience of supervising and teaching more junior staff
– Ability to work flexibly to assist other in-patient teams where required
Benefits of Working of IMC
•Highly competitive rates of pay
•FREE fast track registration
•Exclusive contracts available
•CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!