Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Invasive (Cath Lab, Pacemaker, Devices)
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS Trust in London.
They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range of invasive duties cardiac investigations, plus competent within the catheter lab.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work alongside some of the most highly experienced specialists within their field.
• 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
• Full time hours (Monday – Friday) 4 days per week also considered
• The successful candidate will be able to perform a full range of non-invasive and Invasive procedures including ECGs, fit and analyse BP & Holter monitors, perform treadmill testing as lead physiologist and should also be fully competent working in the cath lab, pacemakers and devices.
• BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
• Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
• RCCP registration is highly desirable though non essential
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!