IMC Locums is recruiting for a Pharmacist Band 8A in Liverpool.
- Job Title: Lead Pharmacist Band 8A
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 31/07/2024
- Working Pattern: 22.5 – 37.5
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm.
- Hospital experience minimum 1-2 years, M! Medicines Information experience.
- To lead, manage and provide a comprehensive Medicines Information Service, including [but not limited to] an enquiry answering service, for both the Trust and the Local Health Economy, including external business users covered by Service Level Agreements.
- To be part of the Clinical Team and provide Medicines Information training to Pharmacists and Technicians. To provide medicine information at ward level wherever possible in line with the Carter Report.
- To audit, monitor and develop the Medicines Information Service within the Trust in line with national and local developments and user feedback.
- To liaise with the Interface Pharmacists in the development of the Pan Mersey Formulary including the promotion, review and dissemination of the Formulary and to audit compliance with the Formulary. To advise on, and facilitate internal review of the formulary with the Clinical Specialists.
- To supervise the Medicines Information duties and activities of junior Clinical Medicines Information Pharmacists.
- To be a key member of the Medicines Optimisation Team within the Trust, developing robust systems to ensure the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To liaise with senior members of the Pharmaceutical Teams across the Local Health Economy to ensure key Medicines Management objectives are achieved across the Health Economy.
- Participates in the emergency-duty out-of-hours cover for Pharmacy, weekend rota cover, and late-night Pharmacist rota.
- Provide a Clinical Ward Service to a designated in-patient ward.
- Must be GPHC Registered
- Must have UK hospital/ward experience.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Full-time hours (Monday – Friday)
- The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
- FREE fast-track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on email@example.com or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!