Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse – Essex
IMC Locums are looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to work in our reputable NHS Trusts based in North East London.
• An experienced registered Mental Health Nurse with ability to manage a defined allocated caseload within a Community Recovery Service.
• Care coordination experience.
• Support and supervision will be provided.
• Right candidate will be expected to participate in ward reviews, placements reviews, arrange and attend CPA reviews.
• Assessment of new referrals.
• Liaising with other services (inpatients services/Other Community Mental
• ASAP start date – Ongoing
• Mon – Fri (37.5 hours)
• Rates up to £27p/hr
• Valid NMC registration
• Enhanced DBS
• PMVA training
• Driver’s license
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!