Locum echocardiographer – Multiple sites in London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
This role offers multiple London / Greater London locations and a full time, on-going contract.
Our clients are leading NHS trust, seeking an Echocardiographer who holds BSE or other equivalent accreditation, to cover a long-term locum assignment. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
• Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
• Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
• 45 minute per echo
• BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
• Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
• Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
• Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
• Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact Tom on the Cardiology team on 07483 427 931 we would love to hear from you!
Salary: £48 to £58 ph