Band 6 CAMHS Nurse – Kent
IMC Locums are looking for a Bnad 6 CAMHS Nurse to work in our reputable NHS Trusts based in Kent.
• To offer Assessment, Risk Assessment and to support the team with the delivery of group and individual Treatment of CYPMHS patients.
• ASAP start date
• Minimum of 3 months
• Monday – Friday 37.5 (3 days in the office one day from home)
• Rates up to £27 per hour
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience of CAMHs and triage/SPA work, use of IT systems, Rio user with smart card, good understanding of Neurodivergence and Social Care provisions.
• Valid NMC registration
• Previous experience performing a similar role in the NHS.
• Enhanced DBS
• PMVA training
• Driver’s license
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!