Band 7 Senior CAMHS Practitioner – Oxford
IMC Locums are looking for a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work in our reputable NHS Trusts based in Oxfordshire.
In this role, you will sit within Community CAMHS and undertake comprehensive assessments of young people with mental health needs, risk assessment and management including the need for positive risk taking is an important part of the role.
• Address – Swindon
• Start date of placement – ASAP
• End date of placement – subject to reviews
• Preferred hours per week – 37.5 hours
• Working days – 09:00-18:00 (flexible hours could be considered & with potential weekend work)
• Valid NMC registration
• Previous experience performing a similar role in the NHS.
• Enhanced DBS
• PMVA training
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!