Locum Echocardiographer – West Midlands
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
An NHS client based in the West Midlands is seeking BSE/ASAR/EACVI accredited echo staff to cover on a full time, part time, ad-hoc or weekend basis!
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per echo
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!