- Undertaking general radiographic duties.
- Working flexibly including, early mornings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Working flexibly in order to cover annual leave and sickness absences (working additional sessions if required).
- Covering A&E X-ray and Theatres.
- Striving to maintain and improve the quality of patient care, showing courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Ensuring that all staff within the area have an understanding of the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to ensure that patient information is stored and retrieved accurately.
- Being familiar and complying with health and safety policies to ensure you’re working environment remains clean, tidy and safe.
- Being familiar and complying with appropriate Trust and radiology directorate policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensuring all equipment is used safely and in accordance with operating instructions.
- Ensuring you promptly report any equipment failures to the department manager/superintendent.
- Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- 6 months clinical NHS experience practicing radiography
- Rights to work in the UK (Sponsorship is not provided for this role)
- Flexibility to work a minimum of 3 long days per week (34.5 hours)
Please contact us if you’re interested, if you know anyone who may be interested, feel free to contact us with their contact details.