We are seeking highly skilled band 5 and 6 general radiographers who can offer flexibility and commitment to our services. We offer full time, ongoing locum contracts spread across 37.5 hours, 5 days per week. We are very flexible and will happily consider any applicants who can commit to 34.5 hours per week across 3 long days. The role is based in one of Birmingham’s most desirable locations, it’s well connected with great transport links, offering excellent rates.
- Undertaking general radiographic duties.
- Working flexibly including, early mornings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Working flexibly in order to cover annual leave and sickness absences (working additional sessions if required).
- Covering A&E X-ray and Theatres.
- Striving to maintain and improve the quality of patient care, showing courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Ensuring that all staff within the area have an understanding of the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to ensure that patient information is stored and retrieved accurately.
- Being familiar and complying with health and safety policies to ensure you’re working environment remains clean, tidy and safe.
- Being familiar and complying with appropriate Trust and radiology directorate policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensuring all equipment is used safely and in accordance with operating instructions.
- Ensuring you promptly report any equipment failures to the department manager/superintendent.
- Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- 6 months clinical NHS experience practicing radiography
- Rights to work in the UK (Sponsorship is not provided for this role)
- Flexibility to work a minimum of 3 long days per week (34.5 hours)
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
• Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
• The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!