IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
Our client is an NHS hospital based in a beautiful area of Wales. They are searching for a locum Echocardiographer to cover a long term locum requirement to start ASAP. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
- 4 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
- Long days may also be considered (7am-7pm) with a shorter working week
- Weekends also considered
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per echo
- Offers a highly competitive pay rate
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!