Community Mental Health Nurse – Wellingborough
IMC Locums are looking for a CPN to work in a reputable NHS Trust based in Northamptonshire.
- ASAP Start
- 37.5 hours per week or Part time hours will be considered
- Previous experience working in the community
- You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based care to a group of service users and their carers within a defined geographical area based around each of our primary care networks
- You are required to provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team.
- No remote working
- Experience based in the community
- Smart card & current or recent SytmOne knowledge
- Access to your own car
- Valid NMC Pin
- Enhanced DBS on update service
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website, OR you can contact Macey Jenkins for more information on 0203 473 2430 or email me directly on Macey.Jenkins@imc-locums.co.uk.
You can refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for new opportunities and receive a referral bonus of up to £300 per successful referral!*
I would love to hear from you!