Locum echocardiographer – Inverness (Highlands) Scotland
This role offers an Inverness location and full time, on-going contract must be BSE accredited.
Our client is a leading NHS trust, seeking an Echocardiographer who holds BSE or other equivalent accreditation, to cover a long-term locum assignment. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
• Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
• Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
• 45 minute per echo
• BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
• Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
• Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
• Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
• Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!