IMC Locums is recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist based in South Yorkshire.
- Job Title:Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist
- Location: Barnsley Hospital
- Start Date: 01/10/2023
- End Date: 31/12/2023
- Working Pattern: 37.5 hours
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 9:00-5:00
- Clinical Pharmacist Experience
- NVQ3 and Registered on the GPHC
- Clinical pharmacy provision covering acute hospital wards is essential
- Flexible with working hours
- At least 1 year of UK experience in a community or ward-based setting.
Benefits of Working at IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast-track registration.
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
- We offer great self-referrals and referral bonuses up to £500 – please get in touch with us for more details
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also, refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!