IMC Locums is recruiting for a Band 7 Pharmacist / Band 6 Pharmacy Technician in North Wales.
About the role:
- Full-time- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday- Friday 9-5:30
- 6 months contract
- Pay rates: £35-£40 per hour
- Pharmacist or Product approver pharmacy technician to work within our Pharmacy Production Unit at Glan Clwyd Hospital for at least 6 months. The person would need to have experience working within pharmacy technical services and be able to perform final product release on parenteral chemotherapy products prepared under section 10.
- Training and competency checks will be provided.
- The priority duty is the final checking and production release of chemotherapy – for this, we would require a pharmacist with production experience, and/or a pharmacy technician who holds the accredited product approver accreditation program qualification.
But other duties may include:
- Pre-process check/ACT of chemotherapy
- ACT of non-sterile over labelling/pack downs
- Final check and production release of TPN.
- Must be GPHC Registered
- Must have UK hospital/ward experience.
Benefits of Working at IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Full-time hours (Monday – Friday)
- The successful candidate will be working within a strong team.
- FREE fast-track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also, refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!