Job Title: Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist
Location: Paediatric Therapies, Children’s Hospital, John Radcliffe Hospital, OX2 6PX
End Date: September 2022
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:30-16:30
- Enhanced DBS (E)
- To provide physiotherapy service to paediatric patients within the following specialties: Acute Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis, Oncology/ Haematology, Elective Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal
- To assess, treat and delegate the changing workload within specialist and wider Paediatric caseload.
- To formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan, which is carried out as an autonomous practitioner
- To sustain an active role in service development
- Assist in the supervision, teaching and appraisal of Band 5 physiotherapists, and physiotherapy students.
- Supervise, initiate and participate in evidence based projects
- Deputise for physiotherapy team leaders in operational management
- To support the integration of therapy services