We are looking for a physiotherapist to work in Oxford within Trauma Services
Job title: Trauma Physiotherapist
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
Pay band: 6
Start date and duration: ASAP – December
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of orthopaedic trauma
- 2 years post-registration experience
- Experience with MDT and varied caseloads
- Caseload of patients with complex presentations and multiple needs, on the trauma and plastics wards.
- Undertake clinical duties as an unsupervised autonomous practitioner
If this role isn’t for you but you know of a friend of an old co-worker or even a family member who would be interested please pass across their contact details. If we are successfully able to place them in a role once they have started you will then receive a cash bonus of £250 to spend how you please !!!
If you are interested in this role you can either either apply online or you can contact Charlotte Golden directly via 07483 956511 or firstname.lastname@example.org