IMC Locums are searching for experienced RMN to work on a block booking basis within Oxford.
Offering some of the highest pay rates around is only one of the reasons to work with IMC Locums, up to £38 per hour for this role, dependent on experience and working location.
- ASAP start time!!
- post to last for 3-6 months!
- 37.5 hrs : 5 x7.5 hrs( combination of early and late shifts) over 3 weeks plus 1 week of 4 nights.
We believe in doing things slightly differently from our competitors so if you are looking for an exciting and reliable agency within the UK Healthcare Industry, apply today!
What will you need to have for this position?
- Minimum 6 months hospital experience in mental health nursing
- Nursing degree or equivalent qualification
- Valid NMC Pin
Why join the IMC team?
- Guaranteed weekly payments
- Flexible payroll (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Highest rates of pay
- Fast Track registration
- Annual CPD (continued professional development) contribution
- Annual contribution towards NMC Pin renewal
- Competitive referral bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Friendly, personable consultants available 24 hours a day
Working in Partnership with IMC
Here at IMC, we believe in building long term working relationships with our candidates, our personal approach lets us understand your needs to enable us to provide you with the best jobs in the market at any given time. Being part of the IMC family is for the long term whether you are working with us directly or not, we are here for career advice and guidance whenever you need us to be. We truly believe we deliver the most complete service on the market and will always go that extra mile to make sure you are happy with our service.
IMC is a NHS government framework approved agency therefore eligible to access jobs across and throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland. IMC also has numerous service level agreements in place with NHS Trusts and private sector organisations to allow you access to all options across the UK and also the exclusive job opportunities we have available.
If this position ticks the right boxes, then please apply today or contact the IMC nursing team on 02034732430 or get in touch directly with me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07407055174