We are looking for a physiotherapist to work in Birmingham within Respiratory Services
Job title: Respiratory Physiotherapist
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week (will consider part-time)
Pay band: 6/7
Start date and duration: ASAP – ongoing (could develop into permeant role)
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of orthopaedic trauma
- 2 years post-registration experience
- Experience with varied caseloads and different respiratory conditions
- Caseload of patients with complex presentations.
- Undertake clinical duties as an unsupervised autonomous practitioner
If this role isn’t for you but you know of a friend of an old co-worker or even a family member who would be interested please pass across their contact details. If we are successfully able to place them in a role once they have started you will then receive a cash bonus of £250 to spend how you please !!!
If you are interested in this role you can either either apply online or you can contact Charlotte Golden directly via 07483 956511 or firstname.lastname@example.org