IMC Locums are recruiting for a Band 6 Pharmacist – London
To dispense and supply accurately medicines to inpatients and support medicines optimisation on the wards. Liaising with Pharmacy Staff, Medical & Nursing Staff
- Job Title: Pharmacist Technician Band 4
- Start Date: asap
- End Date: July with possible extension
- Working Pattern Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 (1 hour lunch break)
- Previous hospital experience
- Dispensary Pharmacist (workflow management/co-ordination and final checking duties)
- To prepare extemporaneously medication required for individual patients.
- To assess the requirements for medicines on wards and in departments in accordance with agreed stock lists.
- To ensure that wastage of medicines is minimised by correct stock rotation and correct storage.
- To order and requisition stock.
- To dispense and record the issue of Controlled Drugs.
- To undertake regular drug stock takes
- To cover duties of other technicians/dispensing assistants when necessary, including working off site if required.
- To undertake CD stock checks on wards.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website -Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 856 0342 / 07483 959937
We would love to hear from you