IMC are looking for a Biomedical Scientist to join a professional International Diagnostic Company based in London.
You will be required to assist in the smooth running of the laboratory and timely provision of a high quality histopathology service. The primary working relationships will be with the other Senior BMS’ and the histology staff. To undertake additional duties as specified.
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week. Some weekend work will be required.
- To ensure that the specimens are received, booked in, cut-up, processed, cut, stained and dispatched as required to the highest standards, and within agreed turn around times. Must be able to dissect frozen sections.
- To participate in the workload and assist in controlling the quality and accuracy of the work output
- To organise the work and supervise MLA’s & MTO’s.
- To undertake any training courses as considered necessary for continued professional development
- To use and maintain any equipment within histology in compliance with the policy of the department.
- To be aware of, and comply at all times with Health and Safety regulations and safe laboratory procedures.
- Participate in specimen dissection
Must have experience of working in a diagnostic lab and histology.
£32,000.00 – £47,000.00 Depending on experience
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website -Email BMS@imc-locums.co.uk or call 0203 856 0342
We would love to hear from you!!!