IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS Hospital based in the North West of England. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range of invasive investigations.
The department is seeking a highly experienced individual who is able to offer cover in as many of the following areas as possible; cardiac catheterisation; PCI; ILR physiologist led implantation and follow-up; pacemaker, ICD, and CRT implantation and follow-up;
- 6 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time or part time hours considered (Monday – Friday) with longer days possible if desired
- Start ASAP
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of invasive cardiac investigations
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- HRUK/IBHRE accreditation highly desirable
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!