ECG’s, Hotlers & BP’s – North London
We have an new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in the capital of England in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors.
- 6 month locum assignment to start immediately
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) – Part time hours also considered
- 8.30am to 5.30pm – flexible if needed
- The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on firstname.lastname@example.org