Community Mental Health Nurse – Wellingborough
IMC Locums are looking for a CPN to work in a reputable NHS Trust based in Northamptonshire.
- ASAP Start
- 37.5 hours per week or Part time hours will be considered
- Previous experience working in the community
- You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based care to a group of service users and their carers within a defined geographical area based around each of our primary care networks
- You are required to provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team.
- No remote working
- Experience based in the community
- Smart card & current or recent SytmOne knowledge
- Access to your own car
- Valid NMC Pin
- Enhanced DBS on update service
Benefits of Working of IMC
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
• FREE fast track registration
• Exclusive contracts available
• Weekly payments
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!