Locum General Radiographer – Berkshire
We are looking to recruit highly skilled general radiographers who can offer flexibility and commitment to our services. This will be on a fulltime, ongoing, locum contract covering 37.5hours across a 5-day week. We are very flexible and will happily consider any applicants who can cover 34.5 hours a week spanning 3 long days (11.5hour shifts).
- Undertaking general radiographic duties
- Work flexibly including early mornings, nights, weekends, and bank holidays
- To work flexibly in order to cover annual leave and sickness absence, working additional sessions if required.
- To be familiar with the principles of clinical governance and to strive to maintain and improve the quality of patient care, showing courtesy and consideration at all times.
- To ensure that all staff in the area has an understanding of the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) to ensure that patient information is stored and retrieved accurately.
- To be familiar with Health and Safety policies and to ensure a clean, tidy, and safe working environment.
- To be familiar with and comply with all appropriate Trust and Radiology Directorate Policies, Procedures and Practices.
- To ensure all equipment is used safely and in accordance with operating instructions
- To promptly report any equipment failures to the Department Superintendent
All applicants must meet the following requirements…
- Degree in diagnostic radiography
- Valid HCPC registration
- 1 years clinical NHS experience practicing radiography
- Rights to work in the UK (sponsorship not provided)
- Weekdays(6am-7pm): £27.00 Per Hour
- Saturdays/Nights: £35.10 Per Hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays: £43.20 Per Hour
Benefits Working of With IMC:
- Joining Bonus (Subject to consultant)
- 24/7 Access to you’re own consultant
- Loyalty Bonus (Paid every 6 months subject to consultant)
- Free Fast tracked registration
- Access to exclusive roles and rates
- Wages are paid weekly
- Refer a friend scheme, receive referral bonuses for each referral made (subject to starting)
For more information or to apply now please email email@example.com
Or call 07483440606