Locum Echocardiographer – North England – BSE Accredited
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
This role offers a location in North England
Our client is a leading NHS trust, seeking an Echocardiographer who holds BSE or other equivalent accreditation, to cover a long-term locum assignment. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Sunday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – approx 10 – 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per echo
- Up to £65/hr
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC.
Or contact: email@example.com / 07483 956 655