IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
This role offers a London location and full time, on-going contract.
Our client is a leading NHS trust, seeking an Echocardiographer to cover a long-term locum assignment. The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations, provided by their well established and welcoming team.
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – a minimum of 8 scans per day.
- 45 minutes per echo.
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- The ideal candidate will be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to a high standard.
- An echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation is desired but not essential.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!