Locum Echocardiographer – East Anglia
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
An client based in East Anglia/Colchester is seeking BSE/ASAR/EACVI accredited echo staff to cover on a full time, part time, ad-hoc or weekend basis!
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per echo
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07483 956 655