IMC Locums have an new opportunity for a locum Speech and Language Therapist to join our NHS client
They are seeking a qualified Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work in the North West
Offering some of the highest pay rates around is only one of the reasons to work with IMC Locums, up to £31 per hour for this role, dependent on experience and working location.
- Ongoing post till end of the financial year
- Full time hours (37.5 per week)
- Dysphagia competency with adults essential
- Adult neurology post. For out-patients and via telehealth.
- Experience in disorders of communication – aphasia, dysarthria and dysphonia due to stroke, Parkinson’s, MS etc.
- Dysphagia Competent. (able to assess and manage disorders of swallowing independently).
- Competence in LSVT for people with Parkinson’s disease an advantage, but not essential.
- BSc or equivalent in Speech Therapy
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.