Locum Cardiographer – West Midlands
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiographer to join a leading teaching hospital, based in the West Midlands. They are seeking a qualified Cardiology who can fit 12 lead ECGs and BP Monitors.
- 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations, including; ECGs, BP and Holter monitors
- Candidate who can also analyse tapes and lead in exercise stress tests will also be considered, and a higher pay rate offered
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!