Locum Cardiographer – South London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiographer to join a leading teaching hospital, based in the South London area. They are seeking a qualified Cardiology who can fit 12 lead ECGs and BP Monitors.
- 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations, including; ECGs, BP and Holter monitors
- Candidate who can also analyse tapes and lead in exercise stress tests will also be considered, and a higher pay rate offered
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!