Locum Cardiographer – North England
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiographer to join a leading teaching hospital, based in the North. They are seeking a qualified Cardiology who can fit 12 lead ECGs and BP Monitors.
- 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday)
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations, including; ECGs, BP and Holter monitors
- Candidate who can also analyse tapes and lead in exercise stress tests will also be considered, and a higher pay rate offered
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on email@example.com