Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Non-Invasive
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join a well established NHS department in the Midlands. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range non-invasive cardiac investigation.
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday).
- On – going locum assignment to start as soon as possible.
- The successful candidate will be able to perform a full range of non-invasive procedures including fitting and analysing BP and Holter monitors, performing treadmill testing as lead physiologist and ECGs.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!