Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Non-Invasive
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join a specialist heart and lung center based in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range non-invasive cardiac investigation.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work alongside some of the most highly experienced specialists within their field.
The local area has excellent transport links to many surrounding areas.
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday) 4 days per week also considered
- On – going locum assignment to start as soon as possible.
- The successful candidate will be able to perform a full range of non-invasive procedures including fitting and analysing BP and Holter monitors, performing treadmill testing as lead physiologist and ECGs.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.email@example.com, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!