Locum Cardiac Physiologist – ETT & Tape Analysis
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in a lovely part of the country in South West London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors, carrying out Cath lab diagnostic tests.
- On-going positions
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) – Part time hours also considered
- 9am to 5pm – flexible if needed
- The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors, carry out diagnostic tests in cath lab.
- Team based environment
- Idyllic location
- Attractive salary
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
*07483 956 655