Locum Cardiac Physiologist – ETT & Tape Analysis
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have an new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in a lovely part of the country in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors, lead exercise testing, tape analysis.
- 3 month (Likely to be on-going) locum assignment to start immediately
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) – Part time hours also considered
- 8.30am to 5.30pm – flexible if needed
- The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors, analyse tapes, lead in exercise stress tests
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.email@example.com, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!