Locum Cardiac Physiologist – ETT & Tape Analysis – Various sites across London.
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have an new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a range of non-invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors, lead exercise testing, tape analysis.
- On-going positions
- Start ASAP
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) – Part time hours also considered
- 9am-5pm – flexible if needed
- The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors, analyse tapes, lead in exercise stress tests with up to date ILS.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact 07483956655….. we would love to hear from you!
Please email: email@example.com