Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Pacing
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
We are seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to provide locum cover within the Cardiology department of a busy NHS hospital in Midlands area predominantly focusing on Pacing.
This role offers a long-term locum role and up to 37.5 hours per week. Our client is happy to consider all availability, including part time cover.
- 3-month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time or part time hours considered (Monday – Friday) with longer days possible if desired.
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of invasive cardiac investigations, including; cardiac catheterisation; PCI; ILR physiologist led implantation and follow-up.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- HRUK/IBHRE accreditation highly desirable.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration – including in training and occupational health clearance
- Exclusive contracts available – both Private and NHS
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.email@example.com, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!