Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Cath Lab & non-invasive
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join a specialist heart and lung centre based in London. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range non invasive cardiac investigations, plus competent within the catheter lab.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work alongside some of the most highly experienced specialists within their field.
- 6 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time hours (Monday – Friday) 4 days per week also considered
- The successful candidate will be able to perform a full range of non invasive procedures including ECGs, fit and analyse BP & Holter monitors, perform treadmill testing as lead physiologist and should also be fully competent working within the Cath Lab
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- RCCP registration is highly desirable though non essential
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 07483 956 655