IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have an excellent opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join leading tertiary centre based Cambridge. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to perform a full range of invasive investigations including coronary angiography performed in our cardiac catheter lab with an adjoining cardiac day ward, permanent pacing including complex pacing and catheter ablation for cardiac arrhythmia.
- 3 month locum assignment to start as soon as possible (possible extension)
- Start ASAP
- Flexible working pattern
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of invasive cardiac investigations, including; cardiac catheterisation; PCI; ILR physiologist led implantation and follow-up; pacemaker, ICD, and CRT implantation and follow-up
- Option to do Remote follow up
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- HRUK/IBHRE accreditation highly desirable
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!