IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We are seeking long term locum cover for an NHS hospital based in North London. The successful candidate will be an experienced echocardiographer who holds either BSE accreditation or other equivalent accreditation.
The department are happy to consider both part time and full time availability.
- 6 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time and part time hours considered (Monday – Friday)
- Duties will include: Scan and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms – aprox 10 – 12 scans per day
- 45 minute per scan
- Offers a highly competitive pay rate
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years postgraduate experience
- Clinical experience performing echo lists independently
- Must be able to perform and report autonomously Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography to the highest standard
- Ideally you should have an echocardiography accreditation, for example BSE, Australian or European accreditation.
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!