Locum Band 6 Community Dietitian – West London
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a locum Dietitian to join a leading teaching hospital, based in West London. They are seeking a qualified Dietitian with previous Community experience.
To provide and develop the Community Nutrition and Dietetic Service in the Borough of Ealing.
• To be responsible for providing and developing dietetic clinics and domiciliary visits within agreed localities
• To act as a source of expertise to members of Primary Health Care Teams, consultants, allied and other health professionals, local authority professionals, education, community groups and private industry
• To develop and provide effective health promotion/community development activities.
• To develop and provide nutrition education and training to professionals within Ealing student dietitians and community groups
• To develop the specialist clinical service, carry out audits and research
•Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
•Previous clinical experience performing a similar role within a Dietetic setting.
Benefits of Working of IMC
•Highly competitive rates of pay
•FREE fast track registration
•Exclusive contracts available
•CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast-track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me at Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me at 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!