IMC Locums are searching for experienced CPNs to work on contracts within Oxford and surrounding areas.
- Monday to Friday 9-5 / flexible working hours
- Work from home may be considered
- Mileage paid
- Rates up to £32 per hour
What will you need to have for this position?
- Minimum 6 months community based experience in mental health nursing
- Nursing degree or equivalent qualification
- Valid NMC Pin
- Drivers License
Why join the IMC team?
- Guaranteed weekly payments
- Flexible payroll (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Highest rates of pay
- Fast Track registration
- Annual CPD (continued professional development) contribution
- Annual contribution towards NMC Pin renewal
- Competitive referral bonus scheme
- Holiday pay
- Friendly, personable consultants available 24 hours a day
Working in Partnership with IMC
Here at IMC, we believe in building long term working relationships with our candidates, our personal approach lets us understand your needs to enable us to provide you with the best jobs in the market at any given time. Being part of the IMC family is for the long term whether you are working with us directly or not, we are here for career advice and guidance whenever you need us to be. We truly believe we deliver the most complete service on the market and will always go that extra mile to make sure you are happy with our service.
IMC is a NHS government framework approved agency therefore eligible to access jobs across and throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland. IMC also has numerous service level agreements in place with NHS Trusts and private sector organisations to allow you access to all options across the UK and also the exclusive job opportunities we have available.
If this position ticks the right boxes, then please apply today or contact the IMC nursing team on 02034732430 or get in touch directly with me on email@example.com / 07483159793