IMC Locums are seeking technicians who have experience with Covid samples and swabbing – London / Midlands
Candidates will provide COVID testing collection in accordance with all infectious disease policies and procedures.
Part-time, Full-time opportunities
Competitive Hourly salary
Band 3 or 4 dependant of experience
- Nasal swab or saliva based COVID collection
- Utilizes proper patient identification
- Conducts ongoing sanitizing and cleaning of designated vaccination stations.
- Adheres to required PPE
- Must be timely and committed to hours issued for work
- Follows SOPs
- Maintains clean workspace
- Adheres to laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Ensures patient confidentiality
- Good customer service
- given Maintain a professional attitude
- Laboratory experience/Technician experience/Phlebotomy required
- Must have Covid swabbing experience Min 6 months
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively
- Computer skills required
- Ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Competitive rates of pay.
For more information please call 07483 159972 or please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.