IMC Locums are seeking Covid Swab Technicians who have a minimum of 12 months experience – Must be fully flexible to travel UK wide – Full expenses covered.
Candidates will provide COVID testing collection in accordance with all infectious disease policies and procedures.
Part-time, Full-time opportunities
Competitive Hourly salary – enhancement for out of hours
Band 3 or 4 dependant of experience
Monday to Friday EARLY SHIFTS – approx. 05.00am /06.00am to 14.00 / 15.00 pm
- Nasal swab or saliva based COVID collection
- Utilizes proper patient identification
- Conducts ongoing sanitizing and cleaning of designated vaccination stations.
- Adheres to required PPE
- Must be timely and committed to hours issued for work
- Follows SOPs
- Maintains clean workspace
- Adheres to laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Ensures patient confidentiality
- Good customer service
- given Maintain a professional attitude
- Must have Covid swabbing experience Min 12 months
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of customer service skills
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively
- Computer skills required
- Ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Competitive rates plus unsocial hour uplift payments
Part time and Full time positions available.
For more information please contact BMS@im-locums.co.uk