IMC Locums are wanting applicants to be part of a growing and hugely successful team who hold high standards in all areas of the business. IMC are a young, vibrant, success driven company who have managed to expand throughout the pandemic. IMC is looking to hire for immediate start dates, please read the specifications below, please note that this is a general description and the duties may vary depending on experience and the support required:
- Ensuring all individual performance target expectations are met.
- Able to use learn and use existing database infrastructure.
- Able to track, manage own workload effectively.
- Has strong organisation skills.
- Able to review and action daily reports with actions and follow up + update and report back to the relevant management chains.
- Experience in preparing audit files when requested, ensuring all documents in the file are correct and relevant. (desired but not essential)
- Strong work ethic required.
- Reviewing candidate placement forms, completing and approving them for placements.
- Ensuring own work is accurate and in line with expectations.
- Ability to learn and take instruction well.
- Able to think “outside of the box” and problem solve quickly.
- Great communication skills via telephone, email and in person are a must.
- Able to juggle multiple files constantly at one time to ensure 100% compliant candidate files are achieved asap and by a set date before being released for work.
- Ensuring no uncompliant candidates are placed.
- Ensuring great communication with the Sales Teams – assigned to particular recruiters to work with for consistency.
- 2-3 years’ experience within healthcare compliance. (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of compliance standards and regulations.
- An analytical mind but also able to work is a fast paced environment to able to “deliver” timely on workload expectations.
- A strong eye to detail, nothing can be missed and nothing must go un-checked.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- Strong communication who likes team energy and has moral skills.
- Career Progression available on the basis of being able to prove and grow with the company.
Salary: £17,000 – £25,000 depending on experience + Performance Monthly Bonuses
We would love to hear from you!