We are looking for a occupational therapist to work in Slough within Community Mental Health services
Job title: Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist
Working hours: full-time, 37.5 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
Pay band: 5
Start date and duration: ASAP – 4 months (possible flexibility)
- Standard DBS check
- Open to lower or higher bands
- Desirable to have experience in Mental Health and Community based roles
- Full UK license and access to own car for work purposes
- The role requires the ability to make clinical assessments and reports in a community setting and teaching workshops on site
- Experience of balancing workloads and setting priorities
- Ability to work within a changing organisation
If this role isn’t for you but you know of a friend of an old co-worker or even a family member who would be interested please pass across their contact details. If we are successfully able to place them in a role once they have started you will then receive a cash bonus of £250 to spend how you please !!!
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!