We are looking for a physiotherapist to work in the East London within Children’s Services
Job title: Children’s Physiotherapist
Location: East London
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week (pert-time will be considered)
Pay band: 6/7
Start date and duration: ASAP – 2 months (maternity cover)
- DBS requirement = Enhanced (E)
- HCPC registered (E)
- Degree or higher in Physiotherapy (E)
- Needs physiotherapy experiance working with children or within Paediatrics (E)
- This could be an experienced band 6 physio looking to develop skills in a supportive environment, or a band 7 physio with experience.
- Depending on experience the clinical responsibilities will be based in the community team with a mixed caseload.
- You will be based at the Phoenix Children’s Resource Centre in Bromley.
- You will be part of a dynamic, friendly physiotherapy and multi-disciplinary team, seeing children and young people with a wide variety of conditions within a variety of settings including schools/ pre-schools, within the home and as out patients.
- You may be asked to do CPIP clinics and support the EHCP assessment requests or reviews.
If you are interested in this role you can either either apply online or you can contact Charlotte Golden directly via 07483 956511 or email@example.com